As a result of the current COVID-19 situation and under guidance from the UK Government, Tozer Dance Studios will be delivering lessons via online and recorded video software.
In order to participate in online tuition, parents / carers and students must agree to the terms and conditions as detailed below:
- Students under the age of 16 will not be left unsupervised at any point during the class.
- You will provide adequate clear space in which the student can train / dance in. This space must be clear of furniture and any trip hazards in order to prevent any obvious injury to themselves, to others or the surrounding property.
- You will ensure that the flooring is suitable for the training to be undertaken on.
- The student must be wearing the appropriate Tozer uniform and footwear.
- Tozer Dance Studies are not liable for any breakages or injuries sustained during online or recorded sessions.
- Students must stop the session if they are feeling unwell, or uncomfortable in any way.
- Loss of internet connection is outside the control of Tozer staff. In such events, tui-tion may be cancelled or postponed to a later date.
- Recordings of sessions is prohibited.
- For students under the age of 16 the lessons will be linked with a parent / carer email address.
- Screens should be positioned to allow for:
- the student to remain in full view of the staff member throughout the session to ensure correct postures and safe techniques are being practiced and
- the student to view demonstrations by the staff member.
Staff delivering the online tuition will provide:
- A suitable warm up and down at the start and end of the session.
- Full syllabus work will not be delivered given the space limitations. Staff members will adapt syllabus work and tailored it to the students capabilities and the space available.
Thank you for your support and co-operation.