Nearly everyone has purchased tickets for the concert, so a big thank you to you all for supporting us.
I will now offer the remaining tickets out to extended families, so if you have yet to purchase your 2 allocated child’s tickets please do so asap as other families wish to purchase more and I can’t guarantee there will be any available after today.
Details for Sunday:
• All Students performing are required at 12pm at The Hopbarn for a dress rehearsal.
• Dress code for students: Plain black smart clothes and black shoes, hair and light make-up (Inters/Seniors) must be done prior to arriving.
• Please supply a snack and water (no other drinks allowed) for the break after the rehearsal.
• Doors will open at 2.45pm for audience to arrive.
• Car parking is limited so an attendant will be on site to assist, please follow their guidance.
EVERYONE is required to take a Lateral Flow test prior to coming to the venue.
Please do not attend if you have Covid-19, tested positive for the virus in the last 10 days or have symptoms of the virus.
Mandatory masks will be required for the audience (unless exempt) for the safety of all those attending.
Refreshments will be available in the interval, for this we require a kind donation from you to help with costs and fundraising.
Thank you to all the teachers and parent helpers in making this event happen.
After the showcase please make sure that we are aware you have your child or children when leaving to go home so I can sign them out.
We are looking forward to seeing parents face to face enjoying the students’ performing – It’s been too long!
Please get in touch if you require any other information.