Covid-19 Home/School Agreement
By sending your child to Tozer we will presume consent to this agreement and that you have agreed to follow government guidance on staying alert and safe.
The school will do its best to:
- Provide an environment which has been risk assessed in response to the COVID-19 infection.
- Adhere to the social distancing rules as set out by the government as much as we reasonably can.
- Provide dance training that meets the needs of your child’s developmental training, well-being and mental health needs.
- Contact parents/carers if your child displays symptoms of COVID-19;
- Inform you if staff or children in your child’s class show symptoms of COVID-19.
- Communicate between home and school through the normal channels.
To help my child at Tozer, I know and understand that:
- If my child, or anyone in my household, shows symptoms of COVID-19, I will not send them to class and we will self-isolate for 14 days as a family.
- If my child shows symptoms of COVID-19 at school, they will be isolated from the other students and I will collect them immediately.
- When dropping my child off and picking them up, I will adhere to the 2 metre social distancing rules.
- I will be on time when dropping off and picking up.
- I will insure that only one parent / carer will drop off and pick up.
- My child will have their temperature taken on arrival and during the day if they feel or present as being unwell.
- I will remind my child about social distancing rules, the use of hand sanitizing gel and the importance of “Catch it”, “Bin it” and “Kill it”.
- I will provide up to date emergency contacts details.
I will do my best to:
- Follow the social distancing rules both in and outside the studios;
- Tell a staff member if I feel unwell.
- Limit the items I bring to the studios.
- Come changed ready for class.
- When coughing and sneezing use “Catch it”, “Bin it” and “Kill it”
- Wash hands regularly and use the hand alcohol gel before and after each class.
- Behave well at all times to keep myself and others safe and know that if I do not that I will be sent home and will not be able to return until I can be safe.