I hope you are all well.
We have had a busy and productive week at the studios, thank you to everyone for another great week.
Ballet exam coaching began last Sunday in readiness for our upcoming exams on the 29th March & Hardings dancewear with their ‘pop up shop’ proved very successful.
Tracy and Kerry from Hardings would like me on their behalf to thank all the Parents who took advantage of purchasing uniform supplies at the studio & supporting their visit.
Any outstanding orders will be arriving at the studio next week.
This week our shout out goes to Shiori Poole who has shown real commitment to her classes and practise at home. Her attention to detail & attitude to work has impressed all the staff – Well done!
The lost property around the school has again risen to a high level.
Many items are unamed and we are unable to return them to their rightful owners.
Please make sure all your child’s personal items are named so we reduce the lost property pile and ultimately added costs for parents to replace lost uniform.
Reminder of forthcoming events
- Ballet exams Wednesday 29th March
- Prize Giving on Sunday April 23rd – 2pm
- May day Bank Holiday May 1st – School closed, Modern & Tap exam classes – evening only
- King’s Coronation Saturday 6th May – School closed
- Extra bank holiday May 8th – School closed, Modern & Tap exam classes – evening only
- Modern & Tap Exams Thursday May 11th
Have a great weekend ahead