I hope you are all well.
As we approach the end of the Tozer term this weekend, I would like to thank all our students and their families for the commitment and support you have given the school this past academic year.
We are so proud of what we have been able to achieve and hope we can build on this again & more next term and beyond to the show in May next year.
1-2-1 lessons-Summer holidays
We are encouraging anyone who is due to take exams next term to maintain their work by taking part in 1-2-1 holiday sessions in Ballet/Modern/Tap and or strengthening/limbering.
You can even share a lesson with a friend if that’s something your child would like to consider as well.
We are now finding the 4 week exam coaching is not always enough for the students to reach their full potential in the exam, hence we are offering these top up sessions.
See the notice board in the waiting room to sign up-all details of times and dates are listed.
We already have some days fully booked so please sign up this weekend before the end of term.
Modern and Tap exams will be soon after returning in the Autumn term followed by Ballet exams.
Showcase rehearsal Friday 14th July
Please all attend!
It is not officially a dress rehearsal, however feel free to wear and check any costumes during the rehearsals.
Apologies that from the costume list the Grade 3 Modern was omitted.
They are required to wear:
- Black modern uniform and provide a white school shirt or blouse (long or short sleeve) to wear over the dance uniform.
- Boys – Modern uniform and a white shirt.
- No shoes
Reminder – rehearsal times:
(Normal timetable will be replaced with the following)
- 4.45-5.30 Junior Jazz & Junior Street dance
- 5.30-6.30 All vocal groups & Tap numbers
- 6.30-7.15 Grade 3 & 4 Ballet/Grade 3 Modern
- 7.00-9.00 Inter Jazz/Grade 5 & 6 Ballet & all Senior numbers.
- Nyla Galligan – For stepping in and learning the Junior Jazz showcase number like a superstar! Great progress and commitment shown in all her classes.
- All Musical Theatre exam students – We are so proud of you all, the exams ran very successfully and the results were amazing! Well done everyone!
Leavers Showcase Saturday 15th July
The 4.30pm showcase is SOLD OUT
We still have a few tickets for the 2.30pm performance.
All students are required at the studios at 1.30pm prompt with all uniform/accessories/ food and drink.
We will do a few last minute rehearsals and the audience will be allowed in from 2.20pm for the first performance at 2.30pm.
The showcase will last approximately an hour.
THERE WILL BE NO VIDEO RECORDING ALLOWED FOR EITHER PERFORMANCES.
We will have David Edwards professionally recording both performances which you can purchase on DVD or USB afterwards.
We look forward to seeing lots of our parents for the showcases!
From all the staff and myself at Tozer Studios we hope you have a happy and safe summer break!