TOZER STUDIOS 2017 SHOW – ‘OUR TRIBUTE’
MANSFIELD PALACE THEATRE
SAT 1st April 7.00pm & SUN 2nd April 2.30pm
IMPORTANT! ALL DETAILS BELOW
TECHNICAL REHEARSAL SATURDAY 1st APRIL AT THE THEATRE NOT THE STUDIO
Arrival at theatre:
EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE SIGNED IN ON ARRIVAL AND OUT WHEN LEAVING.
NO CHILD IS TO LEAVE THE BUILDING WITHOUT A CHAPERONE OR HELPER WHEN HANDING OVER TO PARENTS.
- 8.30am: All staff, backstage helpers + Inter/Senior students to arrive at stage door.
- 9.00am: All chaperones and parent helpers, all children Grades Primary and upwards to arrive at stage door (excluding Pre-school and Pre-primary, Inters/Seniors)
- 10.00am: All Pre-school and Pre-Primary children to arrive at stage door.
These children only will be finished rehearsing at around 12pm so please collect from the stage door at 12.00pm and then return them to the theatre at 6.15pm.All other students will remain at the theatre all day until evening performance. Please be patient as all children will be signed in and must be signed out too. The safety and welfare of the students is paramount & we must all help to ensure they are all looked after safely.
NO parents are allowed backstage or into the auditorium during Tech rehearsals unless they are a named helper or chaperone.
Please arrive & depart from the stage door (enter through the Museum entrance at the top of Leeming Street to the side of the theatre entrance) in your dance kit with your Tozer hoodie over the top. (If you do not have a Tozer hoodie, Mrs. Lynn has a number of hoodies in stock at a reduced price, so please see her as soon as possible to get one).
Hair in 2 slick French plaits or space buns for Pre-school, Pre-primary & Primary or as advised at the dress rehearsal.
ALL costumes should arrive on a hanger, every item named.
For quick change students please bring your clearly named (large print) plastic bucket for quick change area.
ALL Inter and senior students need a nude coloured leotard and black hot pants over the top for Radio mic fittings & quick changes backstage.
Pre-school, Pre-primary, Primary & Junior children will be in the Rehearsal Room upstairs & the ‘Meeting Place’. All other students will be in the numbered dressing rooms – please see notice board at Tozer for the lists.
CHAPERONES /PARENT HELPERS – Essential help!
Many thanks for volunteering!
Please wear all black and you will be allocated a lanyard on arrival for identity purposes.
CHECKLIST – PLEASE NAME EVERYTHING
- All costumes, shoes, tights, socks, gloves, hats, personal props if needed
- All Make-up requirements (sent out in previous email), tissues, make-up wipes (NO make-up needed for Pre-school & Pre-primary pupils)
- Hair equipment – gel, hairspray, elastics, hairpins, grips, comb & brush
- Packed food (lunch and tea) ONLY water allowed.NO fizzy drinks!
- All food and drink to be packed away from costumes
- NO nail varnish or any jewellery – please leave at home
Please ensure performers get an early night on the Friday as Saturday is a very long day & night! The first show performance will finish approx. 9.45pm
All performers need to be back at the theatre promptly at 1.20pm on Sunday 2nd April for a 1.30pm get in with hair and make-up re-done & ready beforehand.
DVD OF SHOW & PHOTOS
The show will be filmed on both performances and order forms will be available at the studio to take away and fill in. Payment must be made at the time of ordering to secure your copy. Details will be on the order form. Sorry no orders without payment. The children get endless pleasure from watching their show again & again.
NO cameras or filming is allowed in the theatre.
All the very impressive rehearsal photos will be available to purchase after the show from Beverley Rayner. Details to follow.
DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
- End of term – Sunday 2nd April after the show
- Summer term starts Saturday 22nd April.
If there is anything you are not sure about please contact us & politely ask for our help.
We are looking forward to all the hard work and hours of preparation coming together to produce our best show to date. Thank you for all your support & good luck to all our talented students!