PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN NAMED BRUSH AND COMB, HAIRSPRAY, HAIR GEL ALONG WITH HAIR PINS, HAIR NETS, GRIPS & HAIR ELASTICS
All hairstyles & make-up tutorials can be found on YouTube for guidance.
PRE-SCHOOL BALLET, PRE-PRIMARY BALLET, PRIMARY BALLET & GRADE 2 BALLET:
Strong gel needed to secure a ‘slick’ ballet bun at the back of the head in the middle in line with the ears. No false ‘donut’ required and no buns on top of the head please.
GRADE ONE BALLET:
Part hair in the middle at the front …two half bunches and the rest of hair down
GRADE 4,5,6, & SENIOR BALLET:
Part hair on the side or in the middle (whichever feels comfortable)
create a ’slick’ low ballet bun in the nape of the neck – strong gel needed -secure well with net and pins.
Seniors have the option of having a tight French roll/twist
PRIMARY AND GRADE 1 TAP:
Two low bunches below the ears towards back of head
Please make sure you have the 2 yellow feathers for chaperones to attach to bun after the ballet
All other numbers require the hair to be kept in the ballet bun style
NO make-up required for Pre-school & Pre-Primary students
• MATT FOUNDATION APLIED WITH MAKE-UP SPONGE (1-2 SHADES DARKER THAN SKIN TONE)
• LOOSE POWDER & CONCEALER
• BLUSHER WITH BRUSH
• EYESHADOW PALETTE COLOURS: – FOR SMOKEY EYE, URBAN NEUTRAL COLOURS-MUST INCLUDE WHITE
• BLACK LIQUID EYELINER (PREFERABLY PEN STYLE)
• BROWN EYEBROW PENCIL
• RED LIP LINER & RED MATT LIPSTICK APPLIED WITH BRUSH
• FALSE EYELASHES FOR INTERS AND SENIORS ONLY