We have been busy with continuing 1-2-1 lessons and how we can open up the school for small numbers from 4th July.
After updated announcements from the government tomorrow, hopefully we can move on with phase 2 of our plan to re-open with all necessary precautions strictly in place.
By the end of the week we will be sending out a survey to parents asking for information regarding sending children back for small classes in July. In order to create a timetable and prioritise classes for those needed we would very much appreciate your support in filling in and submitting the form back to us as soon as possible.
Exam dates have been submitted for an August Modern and Tap session and we are still waiting to hear whether the examining boards will be sending out examiners for that date. Fingers crossed for this to go ahead so we continue to keep the standard and focus of the school maintained. More details will be rolled out as and when we know.
To keep students entertained here are some free productions to watch and classes to access via Instagram and other social media:
- Sadler’s Wells have digital stage performances on Friday nights on their Facebook page and are available for 1 week.
- English National Ballet on Wednesdays have productions to watch and available for a further 48 hours.
- ’The show must go on’ YouTube channel have weekly productions
- Follow New Adventures/Mathew Bourne company on Instagram for workshops and master classes
- Follow The Fourth Wall on Instagram for Musical Theatre workshops & masterclasses
Videos and pictures
We have been very lucky with parents sending in videos and lockdown stories from some of our students and their families. Please continue to send in your stories/pictures and videos for us to share with staff to keep in touch with our students.
Be safe and well.