I hope you’re all well.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming all our students back tomorrow for the start of term and show rehearsals.
Please continue to send in your show consent forms and costume deposits. This is important so we can continue planning for ongoing rehearsals, costume orders and a record of attendance when we eventually get into the theatre for tech rehearsals and shows.
Face coverings are required for arrival, departure and changing areas.
We will continue to keep just students and staff on site to keep the number of people down and hand sanitisers are around for use.
Car park safety reminder
Please adhere to the speed limit on the lane and park in the car park when dropping off and collecting children.
MT Class tomorrow
Musical Theatre tomorrow at 3.15 – 4.30pm will not go ahead for this week only as it is the first week back.
IMPORTANT – Term dates
• Classes resume Saturday 8th January until 13th February 2022
• February half term: 13th – 20th February inclusive
• Rehearsals will go ahead on Saturday 12th February, but no classes on Saturday 19th February
• Classes resume Monday 21st February and continue until Wednesday 13th April
BECAUSE OF THE SHOW BOOKED SO CLOSE AFTER EASTER, WE WILL HAVE A SHORTENED EASTER BREAK
(Therefore 5 days off after the show)
• Easter weekend holiday is 14th – 18th April inclusive
• Rehearsals resume Tuesday 19th April
• Show weekend 30th April – 1st May
• School closed 2nd – 6th May
• Reopens on Saturday 7th May
• Jubilee half term 28th May – 5th June inclusive.
• Reopens 6th June
• End of term Saturday 16th July
We hope everyone has an enjoyable term ahead.
Be safe and well.