I hope you’re all well.
Thank you to everyone for another great week of work at the studios.
FRIDAY 14th JULY – Dress rehearsal for Leaver’s showcase.
Please would everyone do their best to attend the rehearsal so we can pull out great performances on the 15th!
Normal timetable will be replaced with the following:
- 4.45-5.30 Junior Jazz & Junior Street dance
- 5.30-6.30 All vocal groups & Tap numbers
- 6.30 -7.15 Grade 3 & 4 Ballet/Grade 3 Modern
- 7.00-9.00 Inter Jazz/Grade 5 & 6 Ballet & all Senior numbers.
Tickets for the showcase will be on sale next week.
Due to space in the studio there will be only 2 tickets per family available to purchase.
- £3 per person
- Details of how to buy tickets will be announced early next week.
- First come, first serve basis.
- There will be two performances – 2.30pm & 4.30pm
- The showcase will last approximately 1 hour.
- Presentations at the end of the 2nd performance.
This week our shout outs go to
- Suzy Angel for her amazing support in teaching the tap work to her peer group.
- Eleanor Richardson for being so prepared with her Jazz work which had been thoroughly practised away from the studio.
- Jess Parry for being prepared and so engaged in all her classes especially her Grade 4 Tap work this week.
- Bay Jaworski for her Music Theatre exam preparation this week.
- Max Huson for his successful audition for the Nottingham Playhouse Pantomime. He will be appearing as a member of the child ensemble throughout the run at the Playhouse this Christmas.
1-2-1 Exam coaching during the Summer Holidays
To sign up for special 1-2-1 lessons over the summer break, please find the sign up sheets on the notice board in the waiting room opposite studio 1.
Musical Theatre Summer School
For Musical Theatre enthusiasts look at the link below for the Nottingham playhouse Summer schools.
Have a great weekend!