I hope you are all well
We have had a very productive period of rehearsals and exam coaching work at Tozer this week.
The opening number of the show got underway this week with our guest choreographer & West end performer, Sam Holden.
The girls have made a great start and their attention, co-operation & enthusiasm was impressive.
MODERN AND TAP EXAMS
The exam timetable should be out next week so you can let schools know of your child’s absence for their exam on Wednesday 7th February.
There are still a few exam fees outstanding, so if your child is entered and taking their exam please check you have paid your fee into the Tozer fee account.
Unfortunately, yet again there was a piece of used chewing gum left on the bench in the changing room this week.
The studios are a no chewing gum zone and we would appreciate it if you would remind your child of this rule and not bring it to the studios.
- Half term begins after classes on 9th February
- Classes/rehearsals resume on Saturday 17th February
- Break up for shortened Easter break due to the show, after classes on Thursday 28th March
- SHOW REHEARSALS WILL RESUME WEEK BEGINNING MONDAY 8th APRIL UNITL THE SHOW ON 4th and 5th MAY (not everyone will be needed everyday during the week of the 8th, but please mark your diaries as a rehearsal week so that we have given plenty of notice for holidays)
- After the show no classes 6th -10th May
- Resume classes Saturday 11th May
- Break up for half term after classes on Friday 24th May
- Resume classes on Monday 3rd June
- Break for summer after the Leaver’s showcase on Saturday 13th July
This week shout out’s go to:
- Edie Bradshaw & Maisie North for super work in their exam coaching classes.
- Shout out’s to Max Bradley, Tom Harbord, Max Huson & Lucas Stewart for their recall of choreography and enthusiasm in their modern class.
- Our last shout out goes to Suzy Angell for her fantastic development in confidence and performance skills within her exam work.
Well done everyone!
Have a good weekend!