Second Hand Uniform Sales
In response to some suggestions that Tozer needs a second hand uniform sales system – one of our parents, Esther Lynn, has offered to organise this and give it a go!! Below is a message from Esther:
• Initially I’m going to need people to send in their old uniform (everything from leotards, skirts, ballet/tap/character shoes-anything the children use).
• It needs to be in good condition and clean!
• Items will be sold for a small amount (£2-£3 in general, maybe slightly more for larger tap shoes).
• If people would like the money for their item then please ensure the item is named when handed in. If no name then the money will be donated to charity (chosen charity to follow).
• Once I have a small stock I will then be able to start to sell.
• Initial plan is to have a stall on a Saturday morning once a month. If items are desperately needed in between times then I can accommodate if I’m on the farm.
• There will be a clearly labelled box near the egg table where items can be placed.
• PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE ITEMS FROM THE BOX! This will be drop off only.
Further info to follow once items are received. I look forward to receiving your old uniforms and getting up and running! Any questions or queries please be in touch.
1-2-1 Private Piano Lessons
One of our mums teaches piano we wanted to let our families know that she has availability for some 1-2-1 lessons. Below is her message:
Hello I am Michelle Seaton, my daughter is a student at Tozer Studios and my son attended also as a young boy.
• I am Head of Music at Hollygirt School and have 25 years teaching experience.
• I aim to teach private piano lessons in the Southwell area in the comfort of your own home.
• All ages welcome, whether you are just starting out and want to learn for fun; or would like to progress towards ABRSM examinations.
• I can also offer music theory coaching and support GCSE and A level music students.
Please get in touch if you are interested in any way by emailing Tozer Studios.